- Entrants must be based locally. Entrants under the age of eighteen (18) years old must seek parental and/or guardian consent before participating
in the Contest.
- Employees of ZONE Telecom (ZONE) and Cybersite Services Pte Ltd (Cybersite) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the
same household of each are not eligible for the Contest.
- The promotion will last for the entire month of August 2016 (i.e. 1 August 2016 00:00:00 hours to 31 August 2016 23:59:59 hours).
- Contest entries must be completed in full and made in the manner specified in the Contest by the above closing date. Failure to do so will result in
- Only entries with genuine particulars will be accepted. ZONE and Cybersite reserve the right to verify entrant’s particulars at any time.
- Representatives of ZONE and Cybersite will pick the winners amongst all eligible entries. ZONE and Cybersite’s decision are final and no queries,
challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding the decision .
- ZONE and Cybersite reserve the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest. These include entries
submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
- Participation in the Contest shall constitute consent to allow ZONE and Cybersite to use the entrant’s particulars for editorial, advertising,
promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability. ZONE and Cybersite reserve the right to
replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of ZONE and Cybersite by each winner from any and all liabilities, claims, and/or
damages which the winner may have arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered
by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone and will be required to acknowledge latest by 9 September 2016. ZONE and Cybersite
reserve the right to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Contest, ZONE and Cybersite, at their sole discretion, may decide whether a
replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be
subject to Terms and Conditions.
- ZONE and Cybersite will not sell or otherwise transfer entrant / winner’s information to unaffiliated third parties without approval.
- Entrants / Winners may notify us of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected information by calling or emailing us.